Following the paths identified by the Trailblazed Sales Project can increase your sales while helping you more effectively use your time and resources. There’s an easy way for your organization to learn the practices, processes and perspectives of High-Growth Producers: invite Alan Katz to speak at your next event. Alan is an experienced and popular speaker. He’s delivered hundreds of presentations to audiences large and small on sales strategies, health care reform. and strategic planning. Alan’s mix of humor and meaningful information will both educate and engage your team.
- In the Trailblazed: Proven Paths to Sales Success presentation, Alan Katz describes the findings of the Trailblazed Sales Project Study, but more importantly, he provides straightforward, accessible steps producers can take to integrate the lessons of the study into their own practice. Your audience will learn:
- The three paths to success shared by successful producers — paths their less successful competitors ignore
- How to overcome the challenge brought by unexpected, yet inevitable, change, whether the result of economic upheaval or legislation
- Ways to increase cross-selling and obtain referrals
- The critical role planning plays in successful sales with step-by-step instructions on how to make the planning process painful and productive
- When to jump on new sales technology and when to hold off
The fee for this presentation is $5,000 plus any required travel and expenses.
- The Trailblazed Sales for Managers presentation is tailored to the needs of sales managers and field representatives — sales professionals who work with sales people. In addition to providing the insights contained in the general Trailblazed presentation, Alan Katz also provides the tools and insights managers need to help their producers increase sales. The fee for this two hour presentation is $6,000 plus any required travel and expenses.
- In Health Care Reform: Survival Lessons from Successful Brokers, Alan Katz provides an informed and incisive summary of impact the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will have on insurance producers and shows how the practices, perspectives and processes of successful sales professionals can help brokers succeed in a time of extraordinary change. Your audience will learn:
- How to separate facts from speculation concerning health care reform changes
- What provisions of the law to prepare for now and which can be set aside for another day
- How the legislative and regulatory process will inevitably modify the impact of the new legislation
- The five practices of High-Growth Producers that brokers can emulate to most effectively deal with the coming changes
The fee for this presentation is $4,500 plus any required travel and expenses.
Please contact the Alan Katz Group for more information on having Alan present Trailblazed: Proven Paths to Sales Success to your organization.
Special Offer for CAHU and NAIFA-California Chapters
Through 2010 the fee for the one-hour Trailblazed: Proven Paths to Sales Success and Health Care Reform: Survival Lessons from Successful Brokers presentations are waived for CAHU and NAIFA-California Chapters. These Chapters need only cover travel-related expenses.
“Alan’s delivery is just perfect … and gets right into the meat of the matter of what will help agents succeed when change comes. I’ve hosted dozens of speakers at Norvax University, and Alan Katz has been one of the finest we’ve had, with rave reviews from the audience. I’m eagerly looking forward to the next time he can speak at our events.”
— Jeremiah Desmarais, Dean of Norvax University
“Thanks again for a great Trailblazed Sales workshop. It was more than I could have hoped for. This was an unbelievably valuable investment. This workshop will be referenced throughout the year. As much as I would prefer to have an edge on our competitors, I think all carrier and GA reps should get Trailblazed and stop wasting their agents’ time.”
– Michael Lujan, Director, Small Group Sales — Northern Region, Blue Shield of California
“This was great. I feel like I have more to talk about when I meet with my agents.”
“This will really help me with my seminars and provides a way to break the ice with new agents or agents who have not seen me in the past.”
Wow!. This was excellent.”
– Regional Sales Managers at a Trailblazed Sales Workshop